7 Movie Quotes that Team Etail Labs Could Totally Relate to!
- “What we do in life…..echoes in eternity” – Maximus in Gladiator
Aiming for the extraordinary, we always strive for greatness by building effective tools and platforms combined with human intelligence, which make us stand out from contemporaries and competitors. Our uniqueness and determination to offer the best makes us trusted data partners for top-notch ecommerce companies across the globe.
- “It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning’s winning.” – Dominic Toretto in Fast and Furious
When we say data partner, it’s not just about data collection or enrichment. When we team up with you, we’re your partner who’ll watch your back at every step you take towards progress. We have the right strategy and proven solutions that will give you the most-coveted competitive edge. We know and completely realize how winning matters!
- “Do, or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda in The Empire Strikes Back
Customers who have worked with us have credited us for our transparency and honesty. We keep our communications clear, expectations defined and stand by the commitments made, whether its on-time delivery, quality or strategic partnerships. There is ‘Yes’ and there is “No’, but there is no ‘May be’ at Etail Labs.
- “Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter.” – John Nash in A Beautiful Mind
Whether an idea, process, platform or tool, we believe in originality and strive for uniqueness. Our tools and techniques speak newness, while our core team generate new ideas that change the perception towards handling ecommerce data.
- “Just keep swimming.” – Dory in Finding Nemo
Giving up is not an option for Team Etail. We learn lessons from our shortfalls and use the knowledge to rise up and shine brightly than ever before. Perseverance is our second suit and we are determined to give the best to our customers.
- “The key to this business is personal relationships.” – Dickie Fox in Jerry McGuire
We believe in building relationships rather than handle projects for our clients. To ensure that the requirement is captured and channeled to the production team, we have a key account manager for every client to nurture long-term business relationships.
- “We’re going to change the game.”– Billy Beane in Moneyball
Taking a fresh route to data management, we are, indeed, going to change the game. Get your demo today to find out the best, yet cost-effective solutions that makes us more than just another service provider.
Finally, just like the Gladiator, we fight with the single motto that is “Strength and Honor!”